Sunday, November 7, 2010

Parlez-vous français?

Mallory does! You should see her face light up when she realizes someone in the near vicinity speaks French. I fake speak German, and if I hear someone speak it, I run the other way, because I don't want to offend them by how horribly I butcher their language. Not Mallory, though. She's really good at it, and also, she's super brave and will strike up conversation. It's AWESOME.

One time, we went to Bruges Waffles in Salt Lake City where we feasted on Belgian waffles and frites. They were so delicious. But almost better than the food was getting to stand in line with a family full of cute little French kids. Adorable.


So how's about some awesome French videos?

A) Bret and Gemaine do not speak French. Oh wait, did I spoil it for you?



B) This impossibly cute girl named Capucine DOES speak French.


Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment