Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gifted!

Mallory is really good at giving gifts. AWESOME at it, in fact. She knows just what I will love, and she is very generous.  Whether it's a DVD, a CD, concert tickets, the surprise Hot Chocolate, or "just because" occasion, every gift I've ever gotten from Mallory has been thoughtful and remains treasured. The movies I watch the most, the accessories I love to wear, the memories I love the most usually revolve around a gift I got from this genius gift-giver.

Case in point (click to enlarge):


This lovely artwork sits on my desk, and it will until I die. I'm not even kidding. It's one of my most prized possessions. My kids will fight over who gets it once I croak, or it will go in the museum exhibit about my life. Next the torn and tattered copy of Pride and Prejudice.

Stay tuned for tomorrow, when I discuss why Mallory is also AWESOME at getting gifts. Also? A Quintessential Gift Guide for Mallory.

No comments:

Post a Comment