Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gifted! Redux

Yesterday, you learned how good Mallory is at giving gifts. Today, we shall discuss how good she is at getting gifts.

So, in life Before Mallory, I wasn't much of a shopper. I didn't really enjoy walking and walking and walking, I hated trying on clothes, and I faced the negative stigma of having the Narrow Flat Foot, thus finding it ridiculously impossible to find decent shoes. But here's the thing. There's a whole industry out there called HOUSEWARES. Have you been shopping for housewares? So. Much. Fun. Almost as fun? Accessories.

If I had unlimited monetary resources, I would use it to give gifts (after buying myself a pair of Louboutins and a Michael Kors bag for myself, of course). There's something wonderful about shopping for hours and hours until you find it: the elusive Perfect Gift.

Shopping for Mallory is extra fun. It's exactly like shopping for myself, only I get the bonus of finding awesome gift wrap and watching her open it. She's always grateful, and she's always excited.

Now I realize that Mallory's birthday was almost two weeks ago, but she'll welcome presents for Christmas and future birthdays. So I made a gift list over at pinterest.com for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment