Saturday, November 13, 2010

Guest Blogger Michelle!

One of the most AWESOME things about Mallory is that she is a fantastic listener. No matter how imagined the fear, ridiculous the assumption, or oft repeated the whine is, Mallory is so amazing that she will listen again and again. What's more, she'll listen with real intent and genuine sympathy. The weaker of us would simply tune out, but not Mallory. I can't even count the "dumb guy" situations that I forced Mallory to pick apart with me year after year after year after . . . You get the picture.



(Editor's note: Psst...Michelle...this is a birthday blog for MALLORY ;)



2 comments:

  1. If I was as awesome as Mallory, I'm sure I could have digitally edited the birthday crown off of my head and put it on Mallory's! But this was the only picture of Mallory with her new hairdo. Love you!

    ReplyDelete