Monday, November 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Seriously folks, today's the day! Many happy returns, Mallory! I'm glad I got to share a small part of the day with you. And I'm glad you were surprised! Awesome!

And since all the rabble-rousing and merry-making rendered me useless, I'm passing the torch to a guest blogger, who just so happens to be another AWESOME cousin.

Take it away, Christine!

Christine's the one standing next to our girl Mallory!
If I were ever a contestant on "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" Mallory would be on my "phone a friend" list without a doubt. She is the queen of pop trivia. Whenever I can't think of who a certain actor is, or who sings that song I often think of calling Mallory, because I know she would know. I miss being eight years old and playing with Mallory all day, everyday when we didn't have school. Our music videos, improv radio DJing, and Hanson paraphernalia collecting made summer and Christmas break hours fly by! She's always been an awesome cousin and friend. So, Mal in all your awesomeness I wish you a very Happy Birthday.
(And thank you in advance for saving my tooshie on that $250,000 question)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This just makes me happy beyond words. Thanks so, so much Christine and Megan!

    ReplyDelete